International College of Angiology
Member, Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS)
EXECUTIVE OFFICE: 161 MORIN DRIVE, JAY, VERMONT 05859-9283 U.S.A.
TELEPHONE: +802.988.4065 FAX: +802.988.4066
ICA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Announcing the …
2019 ICA YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD COMPETITION
If you are a resident or fellow in a training program, consider applying for our Young Investigator Award Competition
The purpose of this competition is to encourage young physicians, research fellows and trainees to engage in high quality research, which forms the basis for future achievement in the pathophysiology of disease, diagnosis and treatment. The Scientific Committee judges entries on originality, innovativeness, scientific merit, presentation, and relevance. The finalist will deliver a 15-minute oral presentation. The International College of Angiology reserves the right to publish the prize-winning manuscript in the International Journal of Angiology. The winner(s) will be given a cash award and one-year Associate Membership in the International College of Angiology. Previous recipients of a Young Investigator Award will be ineligible.
• Applicant’s academic rank cannot be higher than Associate Professor or Lecturer, and must not have held this position for more than 3 years.
• The scientific work is mainly the result of the applicant’s effort.
• Materials must be original, unpublished, and not previously presented.
• Only one submission per author will be considered. The candidate must be the sole or first author, and must be present at the Award Ceremony to receive the award.
• The submission must be accompanied by certification from the candidate’s Head of the Division that the candidate executed the work, that the candidate’s academic rank is not higher than Associate Professor or Lecturer, and length of time in this position.
• Any finalist who cannot personally present their work will be ineligible for the award.
• The full manuscript MUST be submitted along with the abstract. The manuscript should conform to the guidelines for the International Journal of Angiology and should be 8 to 12 pages in length. Abstracts MUST be submitted in the format indicated on our abstract form. A signed disclosure statement MUST be submitted with your abstract.
· The deadline for abstracts is 15 May 2019. Manuscripts MUST be submitted to the Scientific Committee
NO LATER than AUGUST 1, 2019.
Submit Abstracts Via the ICA Website or Email to:
Scientific Committee, International College of Angiology
Attn: Denise M. Rossignol, Executive Director
161 Morin Drive • Jay, Vermont 05859
ICA E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Additional Abstract and Congress Information, please contact:
Denise M. Rossignol, Executive Director
International College of Angiology
161 Morin Drive · Jay, Vermont 05859-9283 USA
Tel: +802.988.4065 Fax: +802.988.4066
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FOR FELLOWS, RESIDENTS, INTERNS AND STUDENTS
Discounted congress registration is available for fellows, residents, interns and medical students to attend ICA 2019. In order to qualify for the discounted registration, trainees will need to submit a letter from either their program director, chief of service, or medical school stating they are in a training program and want to attend the congress.