The organizers of ICA 2023 - 64th Annual World Congress and CIPG 2023 have arranged a block of hotel rooms at the following local hotels during our congress:
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf/Quad Cities
959 Middle Road Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 USA
Located off I-74, with a variety of shops and restaurants within two miles. The TaxSlayer Center is 10 minutes from the hotel, and Augustana College is five miles away. Check out Rock Island or catch a River Bandits baseball game, both 15 minutes from the hotel. Quad City Airport is just seven miles away. Enjoy meals in our Garden Grille & Bar, plus evening room service.
Guest Room Accommodations and Rates: Check-in: Monday, September 11, 2023; 3:00 PM Check-out: Sunday, September 17, 2023; 12:00 PM. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. Hotel's Front Desk Supervisor can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day. All rates are quoted and payable in US dollars.
Monday, September 09, 2023 through Saturday, September 16, 2023
15 Rooms in each category; 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds are available for each night at the rate of USD $119.00 plus applicable taxes.
Method of Reservations: Reservations will be made via individual call/booking link below:
Group block Link:
Cancellation Policy: Individual cancellations must be made 48-hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations made after this, will result in full charge of reservations.
Cut-Off-Date: The Hotel agrees to hold the above room block until Saturday, August 12, 2023. Unused rooms after this date will be released back into the hotel inventory. The Hotel may continue to accept reservations after August 12, 2023 subject to availability and approval by hotel management.
Amenities: Free parking, Free WiFi, Non-Smoking Rooms, Digital Key, On-site Restaurant, Indoor Pool, Fitness Center, Room Service, Business Center
General Rules: To ensure the satisfaction and safety of all guests, the hotel has compiled a list of general rules that all guest must comply to:
1. The maximum number of guests allowed in a guest room is 4.
2. The Hotel will only offer keys to registered guests age 21 or older upon verification of a picture ID. The Hotel prefers to have all guests occupying the room added to your reservation.
3. This is a smoke-free facility. To ensure fresh air quality, a USD $150 cleaning fee will be charged if there has been smoking in your guest room.
4. All guest room furnishings are the responsibility of the registered guest. All rooms are thoroughly inspected and found to be free of damage before being occupied by guests. Any damages discovered prior to or after check-out will be charged to the guest.
5. Anyone tampering with or vandalizing hotel property will be held financially responsible and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. As per hotel policy, pets are to allowed in the hotel.
200 East 3rd Street, Davenport, IA 52801
Centrally located in Downtown Davenport, Hotel Blackhawk provides easy access to all of the Quad Cities. The Hotel is within easy walking distance to the Mississippi River, Adler Theatre and Historic Riverboat Cruises.
Group Room Rates & Dates
Check-in: Monday, September 11, 2023; 4:00 PM Checkout: Saturday, September 16, 2023 1:00 AM. The Cut-Off-Date for reservations at the group rate is Friday, August 11, 2023. The special group rate is: USD $220 per night, plus applicable taxes.
Book your group rate for the Midwest Cardiovascular Research Block at:
Amenities: High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Full Service Spa, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant on Site, Room Service, Coffee Maker/Tea Service in Room, Electrical Adapters, Full American/Hot Breakfast, fee from USD $12.50 per person.
Parking: On-site Parking Fee: USD $12 daily; Off-site Parking Fee: USD $0.50/Hourly - USD $12 daily.
International College of Angiology
Member, Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS)
EXECUTIVE OFFICE: 161 MORIN DRIVE, JAY, VERMONT 05859-9283 U.S.A.
TELEPHONE: +802.988.4065 FAX: +802.988.4066
ICA EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org