Date & Location
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 7:00 AM - Saturday, October 12, 2019, 12:00 PM, Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, Columbus, Ohio.
Academic/Research, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Diagnostic Radiology, General Surgery, Multiple Specialties, Nuclear Radiology, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing, Radiology, Vascular Surgery
After completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Describe and apply the value of an integrated approach to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and vascular disease.
2. Assess and differentiate between competing technologies for vascular intervention.
3. Choose when and how to appropriately apply various interventional and non-interventional procedures in the treatment of vascular disease.
4. Describe new developments and techniques in the diagnosis, medical management, and treatment of cardiac, peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disorders to make improved patient care decisions based on outcome and cost.
5. Enhance knowledge in the practice of treating vascular disease.
6. Identify and explore new research problems for future collaboration.
AMA OhioHealth is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
OhioHealth designates this live activity for a maximum of TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AOA OhioHealth Doctors Hospital is fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to award credit for physicians.
ASRT OhioHealth will be submitting an application to the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) to provide CE credits for this
NURSING The Ohio Board of Nursing recognizes events approved by a nationally recognized accreditation system of continuing education approval.
This activity is awarded TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.
International College of Angiology
Member, Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS)